Friday, November 30, 2012

Artisan Tour a big success

This years Artisan Tour was a big success.  I had two guest artistans at the Broody Rooster Gallery - Marci Leighton and Lesley Lorenz. This was Marci's "coming out event" as an artist and she sold a ton of artwork! Congrats Marci.  This is Lesley's second year with me and her artwork commanded just as many kudos from the crowds.

We had folks come through the cottage like other years, but this year, they were also able to head out into the barn to find more artwork upstairs. I think extra space was great, and I know people enjoyed getting out to visit a farm and the critters around the place.

The art tour is always so much fun. I get to see all kinds of folks that I haven't seen for awhile, talk art, sell it but most importantly, it helps me grow as an artist. I can see my own work change each year and having people comment on their favorites is helpful and appreciated.

Connected - SOLD

Thanks to our visitors and to those that bought our artwork. We hope you enjoy it for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment