Friday, October 15, 2010

Gift certificates for those who have everything horsey already!


If you are like my husband, he finds it incredibly difficult to shop for me at Christmas time. I am probably like a lot of other horse freaks who spend far too much time at the local tack stores buying whatever is not already in the barn (or a duplicate - just in case).

If you are trying to shop for someone like me, consider giving them a gift certificate for a commissioned piece of artwork or a personalized photo session. I have done up some gift certificates for the season and have them all wrapped up beautifully for you to give as a gift.

The commissioned art gift certificate is for an 18 x 24 original acrylic on canvas. If you want a larger canvas, I can accommodate that as well. The photo session is for a 2 hour on site photo session and comes with a CD of at least 20 high resolution images for you to keep, use, print etc. as you would like. The certificates are available for $200 from the Broody Rooster Guesthouse and Gallery or email/call and I can send one out your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment