This year, just prior to the Artisan Tour, I was asked if I could meet with the folks at Shaw Cable to do a short clip on my art. When the crew arrived, I learned that it would be a bit more extensive, but they walked me through the process and produced a nice clip. They asked about what inspires me, how I work, features of my studio/gallery and workshops. I must admit I was really nervous about it, but the process was quite fun in the end.
I kept hearing from folks who had seen the clip, but hadn't had a chance to see it until tonight! Other than seeing my wrinkles and age creeping up on me, I am quite pleased - thanks Shaw for the coverage.
If you are keen to take a watch, you can view the clip here: NICOLE VAUGEOIS ON SHAW CABLE
iPhone 14 Hoesje: De Perfecte Bescherming Voor Jouw Nieuwe Telefoon
-
Met de lancering van de nieuwe iPhone 14 is het tijd om ook te denken over
bescherming voor jouw nieuwe toestel. Een goed telefoonhoesje is niet
alleen e...
10 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment